Our vision is to serve our local community by providing an outstanding education for children from 2 to 11 years of age in an inclusive environment where Christian values are embedded in our daily life.
Our agreed aims help us to achieve our mission:
- Create a safe, happy and caring learning environment, where everyone is welcomed and valued as a unique individual within the eyes of God and each other.
- Provide a broad, balanced and meaningful curriculum which offers all pupils the widest range of educational opportunities in order to inspire a love of learning and prepare them for the next phase in their education and life in modern Britain.
- Create an “I can do” culture and raise individual self- esteem through praise and independence so children are not afraid to make mistakes and become confident, active learners
- Encourage pupils to develop spiritually, mentally, physically, culturally and morally into well balanced, reliable citizens who take responsibility for themselves, their school, the local environment and the wider world.
- Ensure that equal opportunities are provided for all and all forms of discrimination are challenged.
- Work in effective partnerships with governors, families, feeder schools and other agencies, to ensure that every child matters and achieves their true potential.
- Commit to excellence for all and through the process of continual reflection and evaluation, constantly strive to improve.